Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meditation diaries, day 1.

In modern life people are busy, they have their timetables full meetings, deadlines,etc, etc...

Lately I have noticed that I have begin to forget things. It´s not serious, but it is annoying. Well, when I wondering why this is happening to me. I noticed that I have developed constant rush and stress to myself. I have this very bad habbit to try to do several things at the same time. So, in the end I am not surprice that I am so fatique all the time.

That´s why I decided to try meditation. I promised to myself that I try to find a moment to clear my thoughts and I will do it every day.

Day 1:

Hmmm.. I just find out that in my home there isn´t silent place (strange that I haven´t noticed that before??).

Ok, let´s try again.. I found place where I can be without disturbance.
  • Sit down in lotus position
  • close your eyes
  • breathe in and out smoothly, three times
  • clear your mind, let your thought disapear
  • count to ten while you breathe.. 1, 2, 3,..
Hmm.. how long I have been in here only 6 minutes. I was so sure that I have been here 15 minutes! No, no, focus on this. Breathe 1, 2, 3,... What is that noise? Oh, theese are my own thoughts. Where all these thoughts came and why now? This is odd. Breathe 1,2,3..

Well, first time was quite chaotic and I noticed that it´s hard to sit still. Frankly, I was supriced that I couldn´t calm myself at 15 minutes. But I won´t give up... I want to see where this path lead me :)

No comments: